Hello Orthodox Youth Mission Team!
Glory to Jesus Christ! Glory Forever!
This is it! Our last training session will take place this Thursday, June 30th from 5-7 p.m. at Holy Trinity in Danbury. We have heard from our staff at our Center in Clay, WV and have additional information to share about our center. We will also go over final details and preparations for our trip.
After we will have a barbecue. We will provide meats and dessert. Please bring a side dish (salad, chips, watermelon). Feel free to bring any yard games (frisbee, whiffle ball, etc.) to play as well.
We will also be taking a group photo for our postcards!
A few reminders of things to bring:
– If you do not want to bring your “big bag” to the church on Pack Night—Friday, July 8th at 4 p.m. you may bring it to this meeting.
– PARENTS: snacks or drinks for the trip if you volunteered to donate. Snacks will also be used to supplement lunches on our trip.
– $5 for dinner
– Any additional stock or donations. ALSO: Everyone should have finished their thank you’s at this time. Please complete before Thursday if you have not.
– Bring any outstanding forms, insurance cards, etc. from last meeting.
– Your tool bag for the worksite if it’s not already here.
Adult Leaders: we will meet after the regular session to divide up the bigger item pack list and go over final leader details.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Thursday!