OYMT Fast Facts
- Eleven mission trips since 2010. Ten with ASP and one with OCMC.
- Filled an entire ASP volunteer center in 2018, 2019, 2022, and 2023. Our center had 100 participants in 2019!
- Participated in ASP’s 50th Summer of Service in 2018.
- Participated in an OCMC mission trip to Napaskiak, Alaska in 2017. A unique invitation for youth to participate in such a trip without their parents.
- Over 200 total participants from four jurisdictions. 113 participants from 6 local parishes, and 8 satellite teams mentored across the country.
- 64% return rate for local members. This includes a dozen members who have participated in 5 or more mission trips.
- 1,100 individual donors over time. Fifty-four godparent donors ($500+).
- Over 65 families helped with home repairs, a new church foundation laid, a church school provided for over 40 children, and countless meaningful connections made.
None of this would be possible without your prayerful generosity!
Our 2023 summer mission trip shareholder presentations and special coffee hours were held this past September and October, 2023 at four participating parishes. As always, we greatly appreciated your attendance and are thankful for your support!
If you couldn’t make it, you can view or download the slides here:
The OYMT Newsletter is published each fall, and includes a recap of the summer mission trip and reflections written by each youth.
View or download the 2023 OYMT Newsletter here:
2022 Reunion Gala
On November 26, 2022, we hosted a Reunion Gala at St. John the Baptist in Bridgeport, Connecticut, to celebrate ten mission trips across twelve years of service, recognize our shareholders, and bring together current and former Team members. Each shareholder was recognized with a star on our Wall of Honor.
Click here to view or download the program from the evening: